Ever since the disastrous Obamacare bill passed, I’ve been researching private hospitals in Asia. Many of these hospitals cater to Americans and Canadians. Their prices are transparent and affordable.
Today on Lauren Lyster’s Capital Account show I found out about the Surgery Center of Oklahoma. Here are a few key points:
1. The center has not accepted a single penny of Federal money since it opened in 1998.
2. Since they do not accept Federal money, they are largely exempt from Federal regulations.
3. They do not accept Medicare/Medicaid but will work with those patients.
4. Their most expensive surgery is about $20k. However, most range from $2-$5k, which is competitive with foreign hospitals that cater to medical tourists. Click here to view the pricing.
5. Canadians who don’t want to wait in line for the “hope of free medical care” come to the center.
6. If you plan on canceling your insurance when Obamacare gets nasty, this is the place to go to.
There is so much good information in Lauren’s interview that you really have to watch it for yourself.